A little about me…
I’m a wife, mother, and career girl. I’ve been married to my high school sweetheart and debate partner for nearly eight years. We are blessed with two adorable young children; Dietrick, 3, and Eliana <1. My passion lies in childhood development (a personal focus) and small business development (my chosen career path).
My present and future goals include:
- homeschooling my children
- raising bright, accomplished, well-behaved children
- successfully establishing my husband’s startup company, BioVivara
- eventually working from home running my husband’s business and running my own business consulting company
- possibly getting an MBA in Entrepreneurship and/or Consulting
I started this blog to chronicle my journey through motherhood, business and life in general. I am nearing the big 3-0 and feeling like my life is still just beginning. I’ve experienced so much and had to work for every success; nothing has been handed to me in my life. Though, I have been blessed with a wonderful husband, two healthy children, and a father figure while growing up that few experience.
Thanks for visiting and feel free to join in the conversation.
May your life be filled with joy, may your sorrows be short lived, and may your future be blessed.